Family Law / Domestic Violence
GLS staff have been trained on the dynamics of domestic violence and working with survivors in a compassionate and empowering manner.
Our attorneys provide assistance in all areas of civil, family law cases to adults where there has been domestic or sexual violence. This includes the following types of services:
- Injunctions for Protection against: Domestic, Dating, or Sexual Violence and Stalking.
- Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce) Proceedings and support
- Paternity Actions and Support
- Relative and Fictive Caregiver Child Custody Cases
- Parenting Plans & Timesharing Issues
- Injunction Compliance, Timesharing and Child Support Hearings
If full representation cannot be provided in your case, we strive to provide an attorney that can guide you by:
- Assisting in completion of all court documents or reviewing forms before you file
- Review and compiling all required financial disclosures
- Filing and completing interrogatories, request for production, and discovery matters
- Advising and filing responsive motions on issues of contempt and enforcement
- Assisting you to prepare for mediation, hearings; and/or
- Going over the next steps in your case.
- Relocation and Victim Compensation Referrals and Advice
Hope Villages of America - The Haven (Clearwater): (727) 443-4031 www.hopevillagesofamerica.org
HOPE Family Services (Bradenton): (941) 747-8499 www.hopefamilyservice.org
SPARCC (Sarasota): (941) 365-1976 www.sparcc.net